Monday, January 04, 2010

2009 In Review

* Our new church began meeting in a semi-permanent location
* I baptized 4 people during our Easter Service
* Camped in the Sequoia Forest
* Traveled to Washington State with family
* Traveled to D.C. Baltimore, Virginia, N&S Carolina with Sara
* Checked off two more baseball stadiums on list (D.C. and Baltimore)
* Kids made it to 4th grade and 1st grade
* 12th wedding anniversary
* Only completed about 17 books (I think)
* Watched my dog die
* Began learning German

I did not:
* Complete about a dozen other books laying around the house
* improve my Hebrew as much as desired
* Complete my review of Basic Greek
* Complete writing goals
* Sleep

My "bucket list" for the year is coming soon. I don't make resolutions... just bucket lists in case this be my last year.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

You should visit Washington more often!

And what is your current baseball stadium list?

Ryan said...

baseball stadiums:
Done:
Angels, Dodgers, A's, Giants, M's, OLD Padres, Royals, Old Cardinals, Twins, Old Brewers, Cubs, White Sox, Old Tigers, Yankees, Red Sox, Mets, Expos, Orioles, Nationals, Braves, Diamondbacks

Need: Rockies, New Padres, New cardinals, brewers, new tigers, Indians, Reds, Pirates, Phillies, Rays, Marlins, Braves, new mets, new yankees, astros, rangers