Thursday, July 18, 2013

Because We Can


"Why would you do that" is the response I get the most often when I say I am driving across the country with my three boys. "How often did you sustain a head injury as a child?" Is the second most common response.

This idea doesn't really sound that bad does it? My boys and I are driving from San Diego to Maine and back in a twenty foot RV and watching Major League Baseball games during the hottest time of year. What could possibly go wrong with that?

The truth is I know this trip might be a little insane and some days will go on forever but some experiences have the potential to be amazing.  That is really the point... The potential to be amazing. Creating memories with my boys (memories that will surely get better as time goes on) is a unique opportunity that only happens when we just go for it.

So for the next three weeks we will enjoy all this country has to offer and try something unique simply because we can. See you on the road.


No comments: